Scrum Master Certification Exam Prep
This course will prepare you to sit for the SMC certification. Gain the recognition and credibility necessary to move to the next level in your career.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification.
Online virtual self-paced course which is perfect for individuals or teams looking to fit the process of developing new skills into a busy schedule. Access to the course for 180 days from date of purchase.
Scrum Master Orientated
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master.
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensure that Scrum processes are being followed. Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification after passing the certification exam.
Scrum Certification Organization Details
There are three organizations that issue Scrum certifications, and each certifies/qualifies instructors to prepare candidates for their particular certification exams. They are Scrum.org, Scrum Alliance, and SCRUMStudy. Each has its own designation for approved instructors/trainers. For example, CST is the designation from Scrum Alliance. All three organizations base their exams on the same basic Scrum principles and concepts, and thus are all comparable, and show that those holding the certifications (Scrum Master, Product Owner, etc.) have met basically the same requirements for knowledge and competency relative to Scrum. So, certifications from all three organizations are valid – and they are all generally accepted as validating the knowledge and understanding of Scrum principles at a certain level.
The differentiating factor with SCRUMStudy is that it goes a little further than the others in providing students with information and reference materials that guide in the actual implementation of Scrum – which, as of our last review, is something missing in the other two Scrum certification programs. Scrum practitioners tend to have a lot of difficulty finding any real standardized information/reference materials on HOW to implement Scrum in organizations. Sure, knowing the terms, concepts, etc. and understanding the key Scrum Principles are great, but people need to know HOW to make this work in projects, where to start, what areas one should focus on, etc. In asking those aligned with either Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance for more reference materials, you would be directed to a small book (about 20 pages or so), which they believe tells you everything you need to know to be able to fully implement Scrum.
SCRUMStudy provides everything else the other organizations do (basic principles, concepts, etc.), but fills the “implementation gap” as well.
Another thing that separates SCRUMStudy from other organizations is that they provide significant information on three key subjects that the others don’t to any real degree.
- Scrum can be used in areas/projects other than just technology (historically the focus has been in the technology arena).
- Scrum can be implemented in very large scale projects and initiatives – and they provide some formalized guidance and frameworks on how to accomplish this.
- SCRUMStudy provides an online course with every exam voucher that includes high-quality videos, an illustrative case study, phone apps and a free online copy of A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) with each certification voucher.
Based on the above information, we chose to partner with SCRUMStudy to offer Scrum Master Certification courses.
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Course access duration: 180 days
LIMITED TIME LAUNCH PRICE
BUY NOW $447
100% Money back guarantee
- To provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework.
- To provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- To prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
- To prepare participants to take SMC™ exam upon completion of the course.