Self Paced Course
Online virtual self paced course which is perfect for individuals or teams looking to fit the process of developing new skills into a busy schedule.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
Exam with 1 hour of private one-on-one coaching with expert staff from the Analyst Coach, LLC!
This is highly recommended for everyone in a company who works in a Scrum Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team. This will also be very useful for those who are interested in understanding the basics of Scrum and how this method could be used effectively.
Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team. The objective of this certification is to ensure that Scrum Team members know enough about Scrum to effectively contribute to a Scrum project. The courseware and preparation tools required for the certification exam will be available online. An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course.
Scrum Certification Organization Details
There are three organizations that issue Scrum certifications, and each certifies/qualifies instructors to prepare candidates for their particular certification exams. They are Scrum.org, Scrum Alliance, and SCRUMStudy. Each has its own designation for approved instructors/trainers. For example, CST is the designation from Scrum Alliance. All three organizations base their exams on the same basic Scrum principles and concepts, and thus are all comparable, and show that those holding the certifications (Scrum Master, Product Owner, etc.) have met basically the same requirements for knowledge and competency relative to Scrum. So, certifications from all three organizations are valid – and they are all generally accepted as validating the knowledge and understanding of Scrum principles at a certain level.
The differentiating factor with SCRUMStudy is that it goes a little further than the others in providing students with information and reference materials that guide in the actual implementation of Scrum – which, as of our last review, is something missing in the other two Scrum certification programs. Scrum practitioners tend to have a lot of difficulty finding any real standardized information/reference materials on HOW to implement Scrum in organizations. Sure, knowing the terms, concepts, etc. and understanding the key Scrum Principles are great, but people need to know HOW to make this work in projects, where to start, what areas one should focus on, etc. In asking those aligned with either Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance for more reference materials, you would be directed to a small book (about 20 pages or so), which they believe tells you everything you need to know to be able to fully implement Scrum.
SCRUMStudy provides everything else the other organizations do (basic principles, concepts, etc.), but fills the “implementation gap” as well.
Another thing that separates SCRUMStudy from other organizations is that they provide significant information on three key subjects that the others don’t to any real degree.
- Scrum can be used in areas/projects other than just technology (historically the focus has been in the technology arena).
- Scrum can be implemented in very large scale projects and initiatives – and they provide some formalized guidance and frameworks on how to accomplish this.
- SCRUMStudy provides an online course with every exam voucher that includes high-quality videos, an illustrative case study, phone apps and a free online copy of A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) with each certification voucher.
Based on the above information, we chose to partner with SCRUMStudy to offer Scrum Certification courses.
- Multiple Choice
- 75 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 57 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Course access duration: 180 days
LIMITED TIME LAUNCH PRICE
BUY NOW $347
100% Money back guarantee
- To ensure that students understand the basics of Scrum
- To enable Scrum Team members to effectively contribute to a Scrum project
- To enable Scrum Team members to apply Scrum effectively in Scrum/Agile projects