Become a leading Business Analyst
There’s a big problem that Business Analysts face when it comes to training.
When you attend BA classes, you’ll sit there for a couple of days, gather information, and that’s it. In traditional courses, you’ll have no clue about exactly what to expect when you’re in the field, how to react to real world scenarios, and how to always be prepared for any situation that comes your way.
But that’s not true. Not anymore.
In my upcoming IIBA-endorsed 2-day training, you’ll receive the hands-on experience, insight, and skills you need to succeed at your highest potential. When it comes to being an extremely successful Business Analyst, there are two very important skillsets to master:
- Effective Communication.
- Requirements Elicitation.
About the course
This training course will reveal typical real world scenarios that happen on the job. When you know exactly how to bypass miscommunications, you save yourself time, earn more respect, solve more problems with concrete solutions, and impress all stakeholders involved.
Have your stakeholders told you that your requirements aren’t detailed enough? Are you always missing information that leads to the right solution? In 2 days, you’ll know how to deliver the nearly perfect requirements that lead you to an expert reputation.
Get the Experience and Hands-On Practice You Won’t Find by Sitting and Listening
ENROLL NOW IN THE ONLINE VERSION OF THIS COURSE.
Day 1: Mastering Effective Communication
They’re what causes frustration and keep you stuck in the same rut over and over again. On Day 1, you’ll learn how to become an effective master communicator so you have the power to:
- Control your body language, so that you present yourself confidently to stakeholders.
- Communicate in a way that makes your job easier and bypasses mistakes.
- Learn vital leadership techniques that propel you toward the senior position you want.
- Convey information to management, so that you prove your expertise and earn respect.
- Transform into the communicator who completes projects successfully each and every time.
- Exercises throughout the training time will be used to reinforce what you are learning – using real-world, BA specific examples for our exercises.
Day 2: Mastering Requirements Elicitation
Do pilots simply graduate college and jump in the cockpit?
No, pilots take flight simulations where every possible situation is presented to them. Typically, Business Analysts are expected to go into their jobs without being fully prepared for every situation. But when you enroll in this course, you’re going to receive the same level of preparedness training and hands-on experience.
During Day 2 of this training, you’ll discover how to:
- Ask the right questions, so that you’re never at a loss when it comes to documentation.
- Use specific elicitation techniques so that your stakeholders can more easily supply information that helps you quickly discover requirements.
- Dig deeper for the kind of solutions that will make stakeholders more-than-happy.
- Take control and stay in control of your requirement sessions with excellent facilitation techniques.
- Complete exercises that reveal what to ask in a variety of situations that you’ll encounter as a business analyst.
- Put everything you’ve learned into play, so that you won’t have all this knowledge with nowhere to apply it.
- Take part in mock projects that take you to a level of full preparedness.
Reserve your seat now
- Get 16 continuing education credits recognized by the IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis).
- Get the Real Experience that Catapults Your Career to the Senior Level
- Discover exactly how to grow your career without all the missteps, frustration, and confusion.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY OFFERING AN ONLINE OPTION FOR THIS COURSE.
GO HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE ONLINE VERSION OF THIS COURSE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your program require an amount of baseline experience in Business Analysis?
No. I want to help people who are already in Business Analyst positions as well as people who want to break into that field but lack experience. My training and coaching offer basic skills and more advanced techniques for people at all phases of Business Analyst careers. I also offer career coaching for Business Analysts who want to propel themselves beyond their current professional boundaries.
What is your refund policy?
Our refund policy can be found on the Terms & Conditions page of my site.
Do you offer corporate coaching services?
Yes. Corporate coaching clients can choose between four days of live instruction or a hybrid live-online training experience. Both options include direct coaching from me.
Why is your program less expensive?
I make my services affordable and accessible by offering online training courses. Online access keeps my overhead costs down and lets me reach people at all stages of their IT careers. It also gives access to these career-enhancing tools to people who have to pay out of pocket. Larger corporations that offer training similar to mine often travel to teach and rent space to offer their lessons. That alone exponentially increases the cost of administering such training.
Why The Analyst Coach?
Teresa Bennett has been a business analyst for over 20 years.
She served as a trusted consultant to Fortune 500 companies such as Time Warner Cable and the Bank of America.
Now Teresa has dedicated her life to helping others achieve these same levels of success.
These courses have been developed with IIBA guidance to deliver students with maximum value.
Find out more about Teresa here.
Why get certified?
Professional recognition for your knowledge and experience makes you stand out from your competition when going for promotions or new opportunities. It illustrates commitment, expertise and wisdom. Surveys conducted by IIBA and Indeed.com have show that certified business earn on average 10 to 13% higher than their non-certified counterparts.
Want to find out more? Get in contact.
Is this course recognized by any organizations?
Yes! The International Institute of Business Analysis has endorsed all of my online courses. Along with the endorsement come PD / CDU credits towards IIBA certification.
Is this course intended for people new to the Business Analyst career?
This course is about taking existing business analysis skills to the next level.
It would be beneficial but not required to have some prior career experience.
You can also have a look at our other courses.
Not sure if the course is right for you? Reach out and find out now.