Business Analyst Academy
Our first class of 2017 in the BA Academy is about being agile. Learn what it means to be an analyst with the confidence and professional agility to perform business analysis in any environment - including Agile.
Why we're the best fit for you
We help you qualify
If you need certification or re-certification through the IIBA and lack the professional development hours to qualify...we'll help you!
Our business analyst courses focus on how to perform the day-to-day tasks you'll actually be doing. We also focus on the importance of filling your BA toolkit so that you are able to select the best tools for what you need to accomplish for your project.
We fit your busy schedule
We understand how hard it can be to learn something new. Our BA University courses can be done from the convenience of your home or office.
We keep it simple
We teach you all you need to know without complicated tech jargon. Our courses keep it simple relevant. You won't find fluff built into the classes - we give you what you need and only what you need.
Get Continuing Development Units/Professional Development Units
Through the BA University program, the Agile Analyst course is being offered as a 6 week virtual instructor-led course focusing on showing you how to use your current skills to perform business analysis in an agile way.
- Agile Methodology
- The Scrum Framework
- Moving to Agile/Embracing the Agile Mindset
- Use Cases in an Agile World
- Acceptance Criteria for User Stories
- Becoming an Agile/Adaptable Business Analyst
This IIBA endorsed course comes with 12 CDUs/PDUs that can be used with the IIBA and PMI (you should always verify education requirements with the organization you are certified with/seeking certification from)
Watch This Video For More Information on the Agile Analyst Course
Does this apply to you?
- You want an online course you can take from the convenience of your home or office but you want an instructor to walk you through the training and have an opportunity to get your questions answered in a live format.
- You BA experience in a waterfall world, but you want to understand how to work on agile projects using the Scrum framework.
- You want to understand how to adapt your current skills to an agile world.
- You want to be more agile and adaptable no matter what methodology or framework is being used.
- You want to understand how to be a nimble BA.
- You need a clear understanding of how to determine what BA methods to use for which projects.
- You’re looking for a course that keeps it simple and leaves the technical jargon at home.
- You’re unsure of your next step as a BA.
- You need certification or re-certification through the International Institute of Business Analysis and lack the professional development hours to qualify.
- You have PMI certification and need PDUs to continue your certification
- You have been looking for a business analyst course that focuses on how to perform successfully no matter what you're working with, such as agile, waterfall, iterative development projects.
If so, this course is perfect for you!
Get more information and register here:
100% Money back guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your program require an amount of baseline experience in Business Analysis?
Yes. While we do offer some courses for beginners, this particular course does require you to have 1-2 years of experience performing BA functions. You may not have the title of BA (we understand that there are many different titles for this role and sometimes people are even asked to do BA tasks when it's not at all related to their title) but we do want you to have an understanding of the day-to-day tasks a BA performs because we will not be covering those basics in this course.
What is your refund policy?
Our refund policy can be found on the Terms & Conditions page of our site.
Do you offer corporate training and coaching services?
Yes. Corporate coaching clients can choose between several options; online live instruction, online recorded courses, in-person classes or a hybrid training experience. Go to our corporate page for more information.
Why is your program less expensive that others I have seen?
We make our services affordable and accessible by offering online training courses. Online access keeps overhead costs down and lets us reach people at all stages of their IT careers. It also gives access to these career-enhancing tools to people who have to pay out of pocket. Larger corporations that offer training similar to mine often travel to teach and rent space to offer their courses. That alone exponentially increases the cost of administering such training.
Why The Analyst Coach?
Our instructors each have over 20 years of IT experience and have worked in many positions related to business analysis and as actual business analysts.
You won't get instructors that are just reading from a manual. We'll give you real life examples - both good and bad - and how you can avoid the bad.
Find out more about our instructors here.
Why get certified?
Professional recognition for your knowledge and experience makes you stand out from your competition when going for promotions or new opportunities. It illustrates commitment, expertise, and wisdom. Surveys conducted by IIBA and Indeed.com have show that certified business analysts earn on average 10 to 13% higher than their non-certified counterparts.
The Analyst Coach is an IIBA endorsed education provider and our courses can also be used as PMI PDUs as a course taken from a third party education provider.
Will I be a certified BA when I complete this course?
While The Analyst Coach does offer certification for larger programs, this course is very specific and does not cover business analysis in a general way - we're focusing on specific skills in this course. For that reason, we are not offering a certification for this course.
For this course, we offer a certificate of completion with a test as proof of knowledge gained (this is required of us as an endorsed education provider of the IIBA).
However, because this course does come with 12 PDUs/CDUs, it can be used to help meet the education requirements for other certification programs, such as IIBA or PMI certification/re-certification. You should always verify those requirements with the organization as organizations make changes/updates to their policies.