Being a BA is interesting and challenging, and when you have comprehensive training in all areas of business analysis, you can do a more thorough and conscientious job. As long as you effectively market yourself, you can also have your pick of assignments at a high salary. You’ll be a recognized expert in business analysis.
It’s all about the training, and as you only want to train once, you want to make the best decision you can.
When it comes to taking the best business analysis training, ask yourself the following questions:
- Did you accept a BA position and now need to know how to do the tasks?
- Have you been in a BA position for a while, but you feel as if you need more training?
- Have you just graduated and feel like you know the basics but aren’t sure how business analysis works in the real world?
- Are you moving from a different type of analysis into business analysis? Or moving from being a PM to a BA?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps things simple, has no meaningless fluff, and gets you where you need to be?
Everything you’ve done in the past will prepare you for becoming a business analyst. The BA training you choose should be flexible to allow for your previous education and experience. You don’t want to take a course in something you’re already an expert in, so a program with self-contained modules would work well for you.
A self-paced online course allows you to move as quickly as you wish, and a variety of teaching methods (videos, audio, etc.) play to your learning style. The training you choose should also certify you with IIBA at the end of the training.
Our online training does all of the above, and it gives you the Certified Information Technology Analyst designation at the end. You’ll also learn the following BA skills:
- Effective communication
- Requirements facilitation questioning, eliciting, and documentation
- Obtaining, prioritizing, and negotiating requirements
- Conflict resolution
- Creating business requirements, vision, and functional design documents
- Validation, test planning and scripts, and project execution
Our Mastering Business Analysis online training teaches you, trains you, and certifies you.
If you want to advance your skills in the agile methodology, our Agile Boot Camp will give you a well-rounded understanding of how agile teams operate and helps you develop the specific skills around BA tasks related to agile development.